Wednesday, October 5, 2011

ChunJi ✿

Okay,I just scrolled over my itunes library.I saw the song Supa Luv from Teen Top.It was my favourite song,actually. OKAY LETS JUST SKIP THAT PART.

I went to youtube and type "Mv Teaser Roman Teen Top". The moment I saw Chunji.

Omg I can't breathe when he bit his lips.That's so fucking seductive.

After that,I went to Chunji fan page. HOLY SHIT. Did i forgot something?
Ok,so I missed his birthday.His fucking birthday.Its Chunji's birthday today.What?
I.WANT.TO.DIE. I totally forgot about his birthday.Haha , yeah , so then I spammed.

Whatever,what matters is that he's a very seductive and has a power voice.Great winkers and bite lipers.Last but not least,his aegyo face that melts every Angel's hearts.

I WILL FOREVER LOVE YOU LEE CHANHEE.

Here's a gif :

No comments:

Post a Comment