Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Random Confession

To be honest I shouldn’t even be considered a An(gel)dromeda because I just found out about Teen Top in April while I was on spring break in Florida. I was listening to my Korean radio on my iPod and they played Supa Luv even though my sister played that song I really had no idea who they were so I looked it up on YouTube. I was automatically mesmerized by Niel and noticed his thick lips, then noticed Chunji because he reminded me of Yoseob (I don’t know why) but I liked him. I didn’t notice C.A.P thought L.joe was the oldest and confused Changjo and Ricky. I admit this because I feel like a fraud if I lie that I’ve been there since Clap. Quite frankly I thought Supa luv was their first song not Clap. I was only there for the Roman comeback. I feel so bad about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment